Thursday, May 20, 2010

All-Digi Layout

Here is my first all digital scrapbook page. This is from a free lesson available on Jessica Sprague's website. Any beginner (like me!) could do this. The template is already created. All that is necessary is to drop in a photo and add the journaling. There is a video that accompanies the tutorial with very clear instructions. I think I may try a few more of these and send them off to be printed. (I don't have a large format printer here at home.) If I wanted to print them at home, I could change them to 8x8, but I generally prefer to use a 12x12 format. I'm curious to see what I will think of the finished product once I see it in person. I don't know if the "depth" will disappear, giving it a flat look or not. If you've ever wondered about how digital scrapbooking works, I highly recommend this free tutorial!

Happy crafting,

Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like it! Can't wait to see how it looks in person. Keep up the good work!
Sooks