Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gotta Love That Smile!

Here is another page, using an older photo I had of A. He's got such an expressive face! This page came together pretty quickly. The base is a textured cardstock. I wanted part of my title to be computer generated, so I cut the color blocked paper to 8.5 x 11. I placed a text box where I wanted it, and printed a test page before using my "good" paper. The "SMILE" comes from a set of stickers I had. As per my usual good planning ahead, I was part-way through placing the stickers when I realized I didn't have an L. EEK!! I sacrificed a B, cutting off the parts I didn't want to make an L out of it. You'd think I'd learn to be more careful! The question mark I'd had for a while; it just seemed to fit the picture. I don't have any idea what to call the blue loosely woven material I used. It's not fabric, and it's not paper. It's just another random thing I picked up somewhere. The ants were a last-minute addition, and I really like what they add.

Happy crafting!
Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great picture. You'd better do some of N or she'll feel left out! Love how you made your 'L'. Way to be resourceful!
Sooks