Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mommy & Baby

Now we've moved beyond N's very first days. This was taken in Texas as we celebrated Christmas together.

This layout was very quick and easy. I added some brown ink around the edge of the background paper and placed a white word sticker on top of the photo. Nuthin' to it!

If I had it to do all over again, I would have tried to do a little more editing to the photo itself. Mommy's skin is a little green, due no doubt to my very inexpert photography! Even though the photo could be better, it's more important to me to have this recorded rather than obsess over every detail.

Enjoy!
Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the green skin is from the horrible lighting in our kitchen! This is turning out to be such a sweet scrapbook - I'm excited to see the finished product!
Sooks