Friday, June 27, 2008

Inchie Cards

Here are a couple of cards I made using the inchies I did. For both these cards, I dug into my scraps. I like the way the Sepia Accents worked, and it was a good jump start to a card with a more masculine feel (the card with the tag). I have the hardest time making cards for grown men!

By the way, the inchie I wrote about (using the Crackle Accents), didn't turn out too well when dry. It crackled fine, but the paper was very warped. I tried to flatten it out, but that just broke the crackle layer. Maybe the paper I used was too lightweight. I'll have to do some more experimenting to see if it works better on something heavier.

Later!
Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I really like the masculine card - those are so much harder to make.
Sooks