Monday, June 30, 2008

More Inchie Cards

Here are some more "inchie" cards. I used another tag with the sunflower card, and also found a way to use my beloved bird punch. (Sorry, Sooks! I know you're not too fond of birds!) The inchies on the other card are really cheating. They're just squares punched out of a cool scrap of decorative paper, which already had the glitter design on it. The flower is one left over from Sooks' wedding. The puzzle piece is covered with a scrap of paper, with some stamping on top. All in all, pretty simple!

Why don't you try a card or have some fun playing with inchies?


Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one with the puzzle piece. You always have such great paper! And I don't mind bird decorations nearly as much as the real thing... those black birds are just creepy! *shudder*
Sooks