Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ATCs

Here are some ATCs I've done for recent swaps. Some are already mailed out; others I'm waiting for an address.

The first two photos are ATCs I did for a Vintage ATC swap. The only rule was that they had to look vintage; you weren't required to use vintage materials.

For the first one, I used (again) a piece from a serendipity page. It didn't need much; I simply added a scrap of lace and a couple of old buttons from my collection. I did "age" the lace a little by rubbing it with an ink pad before gluing it down.

For the second ATC, I chose a piece from my files of a reproduction of an old document. I stamped the flourish at the bottom, and cut it a little smaller than the finished size. I taped it down to a blue background (the same shade as the blue I used for stamping the face).The face is stamped on a transparency, and layered over the "document". I attached the transparency at the top with a couple of eyelets, in an antique looking metal.

Finally, the last photo shows a set I've done for a Sender's Choice swap for September. I pulled out some odds & ends and did a little inking around the edges (one of my favorite techniques) to help them stand out a little from the background (which is from a serendipity page). I glued everything down and that was that!

Happy creating!
Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all turned out great, but I especially love the face one! Hope your cold/sinus infection is all cleared up.
Sooks