Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday Boy

After returning from a weekend celebration of my grandson's 2nd birthday, I felt it was high time to scrapbook photos of his first birthday!! I got some fun photos while we were there, but I need to edit them a little bit before printing them out. I promise, I won't wait a whole year to scrapbook birthday #2. (Now that I've put it in black & white, I can't go back!)



As you can see, from the top photo, he was a little overwhelmed with all the hoopla. There he was, minding his own business, when everyone starts singing and clapping. I can understand how that would be startling when you've never experienced a birthday before. He got some fun presents that he's still playing with, and his own little birthday cupcake (dad had to help a little with blowing out the candle).



Why not pull out some pictures and do a scrapbook page today?

Immi

No comments: