Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brrr!

Hi there, loyal fans & readers! Although I haven't had time to do much creative fun stuff, I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you. Today's post is just to say "hello" and to let you know what's going on in my corner of the world.

I just got home from work. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. Normally, when I get home from work in the month of May, I don't turn on the heater. Today is an exception. The house felt cold when I came in, so I checked the thermostat. It was 65 degrees! That might sound just right to you, but it's a little too chilly for me. Now don't get me wrong. I am grateful to have a good heating system. I don't have to go out and chop wood and start a fire to get warm. However, to someone raised in the southern half of the U.S., it doesn't seem right that on May 29, we still may need our heater. Sigh.

Hope to get back to fun stuff next week.
Immi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to rethink the wardrobe I had planned for this weekend...
Sooks