Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Catching Up

I had some time recently to continue a project that I've been working on for years; organizing photos. I'd done a lot in the past, but had let it get away from me for some time. I'm still trying to come up with rough dates, and choose the photos which will go into scrapbooks. The rest will go into photo albums, hopefully in (somewhat) chronological order. It ocurred to me that now that my children are grown, I no longer need to be the sole guardian of all these photos. I'm going to start pulling out photos that I think they'll enjoy having and share the wealth! I've managed to complete a few scrapbook pages as I've gone along, which is a bonus. Even though there's a lot left to do, it certainly feels good to make any little progress!



Keep creating,


Immi

No comments: