Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finished Acrylic Scrapbook

As promised, here are some photos of the scrapbook I made in the class Saturday. All the pieces came with the holes punched on the left. Most of the materials were pre-cut.
The cover is acrylic, with an image stamped in StazOn ink, using the Fiskars stamp press. The stamp press is really nice for larger acrylic stamps. Behind the cover you can see several succeeding pages.
The next photo shows the third page, which is an envelope. We traced the flap of the envelope
onto decorative paper, cut it out and
adhered the decorative paper onto the flap.
A sheet of stickers was provided for
the word "Keepers".
The third photo shows the back of the envelope and a journaling page, punched out from a 12x12 sheet of journaling shapes. We had brown ink available,and I inked the edges of all my papers with that.
The fourth photo shows the back of a transparent page (transparency weight, lighter than the acrylic covers) inserted after the journaling page. We did some stamping on this page as well.
The final photo is of the back cover with the addition of some stamping. I won't charge any extra for my reflection in the covers!

Try something creative today!

Immi


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Maybe you can show me some of what you learned and I can make my own!
SB