Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Scrapbook Pages






























Here are a couple of recent scrapboook pages I've done for my own personal scrapbook. A while back, I decided to have my own scrapbook with some of my favorite photos. I don't worry about chronological order; this is for whatever I like.


These pages feature photos of my grandson. The page with the lime green paper shows him wrapped in a quilt I made for him. It was so much fun to choose the bright fabrics! I wanted paper that brought out those colors without the business of the fabric. The heart and dots are chipboard. I painted them with acrylic, then coated them with iridescent acrylic medium. Finally, I stamped a swirl design on top with black ink.



The other page has a photo I like just because of his awesome smile! The tag shape is cut from embossed cardstock, inked with white. I had fun layering papers for this. Both of these pages have ribbon tabs left over from the kit I used for my personalized planner. (http://experimentsincreativity.blogspot.com/2008/04/personalized-planner.html)



Let me know about what you're doing to express your creativity.


Immi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pages! And I think he must be the cutest muse I've ever seen. :)
SB