Thursday, April 24, 2008

Really Cute Video



This is an experiment for me. I haven't uploaded a video before, so I hope it works. This was forwarded to me; I thought it was too sweet not to share. I have no idea who this little girl is, but she's really belting it out! It reminds me of what Matthew relates in his gospel. When the teachers of the law and the chief priests saw the wonderful things Jesus was doing, and heard the children shouting, "Hosanna to the son of David!", they were indignant and questioned Jesus. Jesus reminded them of the scriptures they knew so well: "From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise."


This little girl is having a wonderful time praising the Lord!


Have a great day,


Immi

p.s. On the topic of singing, my husband told me yesterday that I went from snoring to singing in 30 seconds. After the alarm went off, we were lying there for a few minutes, and I went back to sleep. According to a reliable source, I was also snoring. When he started stirring, I woke up and remember wondering what day of the week it was. When I realized it was Wednesday, I started singing a song I learned years ago when working with students, trying to teach them the days of the week. "Wednesday is the middle of the week day, middle of the week day, middle of the week day. Wednesday is the middle of the week day, all year long!" Our brains are strange and marvelous, aren't they!

No comments: